We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krana Hill Bus

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Krana Hill Bus

Hi is the free bus still running from the square up to Krana?

mk
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Krana Hill Bus

hi I was in lindos from the 3 aug for two weeks and it was out of order

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,942 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Krana Hill Bus

Hi.

I don't think the bus is free anymore. I am sure it had a sign on the windscreen fare was 50 cents when I was there in June.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Krana Hill Bus

That's expected I guess to charge considering the current economic situation in Greece. Thank you both.

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,597 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Krana Hill Bus

I think the 50c was a suggested donation which I hope people paid, after all 50c doesn't buy a lot does it? If they didn't create enough revenue then I guess that's why it could be now out of order and no longer running. I've stayed up top once, visited friends up there and never felt the need to use the bus but for the less mobile and those with buggies, etc it was very convenient.

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
1,931 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Krana Hill Bus

Not been this year yet but last year it was 50 cents. Even when it was free we always used to put small change in for a tip

Lyn

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Krana Hill Bus

When i was there last year you could pay what you wanted, but lots of people got on and gave nothing. I think you def should have to pay something to keep the bus running.

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Krana Hill Bus

hi we were in lindos beginning of august and didn't see the bus, we asked at information desk in square and was told it wasn't running due to fuel costs

Stonehouse scotland
Level Contributor
709 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Krana Hill Bus

Bus was running in July- most passengers did not pay- I did!

Hope it runs next year.

Mikey

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
589 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Krana Hill Bus

Thank you everyone.

10. Re: Krana Hill Bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2014, 06:21