We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crazy Moon Bar

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
1,345 posts
184 reviews
Save Topic
Crazy Moon Bar

We tried this a few times last week and loved it. Brilliant cocktails at 6 euro each. All very well made with a definite flair. They had at least 10 different types of mojitos. Pineapple and ginger was my favourite. Soft drinks, only one euro for a diet coke. They have a lovely flower filled courtyard with the most amazing bougainvillea. A great place to end your evening. Good music and lovely staff. I think they'll do really well here, it ticks all the boxes. Look out for the lovely Charlie, he stands opposite Ena supermarket and will show you in. It's a few steps on the right up that little alley opposite.

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
406 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Crazy Moon Bar

I am on a terrace in Lindos and wonder how many people that post on here I have passed in th village today.

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
406 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: Crazy Moon Bar

I am on a terrace in Lindos and wonder how many people that post on here I have passed in th village today.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,409 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Crazy Moon Bar

Hey

andi, I posted a similar observation last year. I must have passed by, sat next to, chatted to, or cadged a bevvy of any number of long standing Lindos regulars on TA. Given that the village itself is so small, surely in 26/27 years this has happened.

M

Edited: 14 June 2014, 23:00
oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Crazy Moon Bar

In September then, i'm going to wear a placard lol!!

D

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,343 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Crazy Moon Bar

Think I've still got some TA gubbins somewhere Denise, I'll craft us some badges for September ;D

It's your mention of pineapple and ginger mojitos that got me in this bar Woody. Well, that and the fact EL's Nikki told me her lovely daughter was working there.

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,345 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: Crazy Moon Bar

Ginger and pineapple, practically a health drink xx.

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
406 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Crazy Moon Bar

I have a t/a beach bag so can't be missed. Off to waterside pool now it's a beautiful day.

Broadstairs, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Crazy Moon Bar

We were in Lindos in may and loved crazy moon. Was fatal! Pop in for 1 or 2 and leave hours later absolutely trollied. Great music and bar staff

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,805 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Crazy Moon Bar

Love this bar!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,576 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: Crazy Moon Bar

Was in there last night quite busy about 11 nico has a great selection of music and with bose speakers great sound. Futher to a previous post in all 28 years of coming to lindos they are definitely the best toilets in a bar/restaurant ive seen.