We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crazy Moon Bar

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,372 posts
188 reviews
Save Topic
Crazy Moon Bar

We tried this a few times last week and loved it. Brilliant cocktails at 6 euro each. All very well made with a definite flair. They had at least 10 different types of mojitos. Pineapple and ginger was my favourite. Soft drinks, only one euro for a diet coke. They have a lovely flower filled courtyard with the most amazing bougainvillea. A great place to end your evening. Good music and lovely staff. I think they'll do really well here, it ticks all the boxes. Look out for the lovely Charlie, he stands opposite Ena supermarket and will show you in. It's a few steps on the right up that little alley opposite.

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: Crazy Moon Bar

and I meant to say 'cills' not 'Villa' (thats predictive text for you!)

L

north west
Level Contributor
62 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: Crazy Moon Bar

Just arrived back from Lindos and all the good reviews about Crazy Moon were spot on. Great find in a side street just past 404 bar. Nice atmosphere inside and outside. Music caters for all tastes and the place has a really good vibe. Definitively one to try if your in Lindos.

Edited: 19 June 2014, 14:25
Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
529 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
53. Re: Crazy Moon Bar

Just to add my view - the more the merrier!

I agree with all of the positive comments, cocktails were great!

And can't say something about the bar without mentioning the toilets - very modern and clean.

A big thumbs up from me and the other half.

We will definitely spend more time there next year

Sharon

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
54. Re: Crazy Moon Bar

We were there last year, first week of October and it was really quiet, so didn't get much of a vibe! For some reason we didn't visit it this May, but will def try it again in September!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,879 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: Crazy Moon Bar

Great night last night for our last night of the holidays. Bar was buzzing lots of dancing great music again from nico.

So thanks again nico marco Costa and Emily. See you again in 10 weeks time. Keep the good times going.

Happy days.

Peter.

56. Re: Crazy Moon Bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 07:17