We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

worse meal ever

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,977 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
worse meal ever

Just been in the italian near the square near yannis bar missus lasagne stone cold they took it away then it came back luke warm then had an arguement with the staff paid for my pizza and walked out think ice sussed lindos out cramped rooftop restaurants with average food ive been told a lot of restaurants by stifado in frozen etc then just warm them up, the only two that were any good were broccolno then head and shoulders above anything arhontiko, mythos wasrubbish lastnight as well rant over in yannis missus having liquid meal

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
1,130 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: worse meal ever

Gave up eating in Lindos a few years ago. Don't get me wrong a few good tavernas but once I found Roulas and Valentinos in Lardos and also Bojangles never eaten in Lindos again

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,977 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: worse meal ever

Thank god someone who will not think im paranoid we are eating in the melenos tomorrow then bojangles in lardos on friday its festival night is bojangles good

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,977 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: worse meal ever

In yannis bar know its our favourite good music etc and busier than all the others

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,977 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: worse meal ever

Im on a roll been to pefkos yesterday beach and sea on another level than stony rocky lindos roll on october for cyprus, caribeaan like beaches

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
1,130 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: worse meal ever

Eaten in Bojangles tonight you won't be dissapointed. You will love the Greek festival in Lardos on Friday really good night. You will need to book Bojangles she was turning a lot of people away tonight due to it being so popular

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: worse meal ever

I'm sorry but I'm trying to figure out which Italian you mean. Near the square? Near Yannis? Do you mean Gato Bianco?

There are so many fantastic places to eat in Lindos, had very few bad meals in all the years I've been going. Have you tried Kalypso? Olympia good too, and as said before Caesars.

Bo Jangles in Lardos is great, fantastic food. Can't wait to go again in October.

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: worse meal ever

Is that 'Gatto Bianco', down by the Amphiteatre cherub77?

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,977 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: worse meal ever

Think thats the one just down from it there is a bar and square with kids playing not been to kalypso or diyonosis yet really dissapointed with meals so far forgot to say kampirko nice spelling wrong, yannis heaving tonight

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,440 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: worse meal ever

Hey

Bloody hell, is there anything you like apart from Arhontiko, LH and Yannis ;-) I really hope you are having a good time.

Cyprus = Caribbean beaches, dont think so. Fuerteventura v Caribbean beaches, then yep.

Hope you enjoy Lardos, it is a lovely village.

Mart

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,977 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: worse meal ever

I booked bojangles weeks ago