We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lighting up time.

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
409 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Lighting up time.

A question for anyone in Lindos at the moment. what time does the sun go down? we go next week and I want to have a meal at Med East as it starts to get dark. Its him selfs birthday today and he didnt now what he wanted so thats what hes getting!

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
409 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Lighting up time.

the is a movement to put back the stained glass window. im on face book andrea jayne hubball if you want to message me!

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Lighting up time.

Apologies for my faux pas Andi. Enjoy your meal.

Dudley West Midlands
Level Contributor
325 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Lighting up time.

Andi I do sometimes go to iceland on a Saturday. I will look out for you next time and have a look on facebook when i get home! Your name sounds familiar

Annie

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,969 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Lighting up time.

The sun goes down from the main beach about 1820 pallas beach little bit longer. As for evening its dsrk at 2030.

15. Re: Lighting up time.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2014, 05:16