We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thea Villas 1 - Steps?

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Thea Villas 1 - Steps?

We're staying here at the same time as Marcus - so he may know - the few photos I've seen give a picture of lots of high, outside steps to get to the top of the villa...which is where I think we are! I'm not very happy walking up or down steep stone steps...even less so after a few sherbets! So, are they very steep, are they narrow, is the wall around them reasonably high...and have they got a good solid handrail, for gripping on like a big scaredy-cat purposes?

Edited: 04 September 2013, 23:28
Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,493 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thea Villas 1 - Steps?

Though I know where they are, I've not actually checked out Thea before so couldn't tell you Lyn. If you're worried just contact Karen or Nikki but I'm sure it'll be fine, Greece is part of the EU and accommodations have to adhere to certain safety standards to be registered. If you like I'll have a run up and down them before you arrive and let you know how I get on! lol

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thea Villas 1 - Steps?

Thanks Marcus, I would much appreciate you doing a test run for me....look forward to hearing aboutIt!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thea Villas 1 - Steps?

I got to lindos yesterday I know were they are. I will do a count for you tomorrow. Winds have dropped now.

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thea Villas 1 - Steps?

Thank you Peter!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thea Villas 1 - Steps?

Ok lin.

Checked the steps for you. Thea 3 has 22 stepswith its own stairs. Thea 2 has 25 steps. Thea 3 goes pass Thea 2 and has 42 steps in total. All have handrails. Enjoy your holiday. Lovely location.

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,361 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thea Villas 1 - Steps?

I love how Lindos TA 'ers go out of their way to help others. Did you just count them or do an early morning step class? x

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thea Villas 1 - Steps?

Well thank you so much Peter, I'm assuming you mean Thea 1 go's passed Thea 2 and has 42 steps? Gosh, I'd better up my exersise routine to cope with that...oh well, it will help burn off the zillions of extra calories I will no doubt consume!! Glad to hear its a nice location, and thank you once again...have a great holiday!

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,493 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Thea Villas 1 - Steps?

Glad we have our own staircase at 3, I have a habit of sleeping on steps if I can't be bothered to go all the way up ;D

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Thea Villas 1 - Steps?

Hahaha, Marcus, if I come down the steps early (big if) and see you there, I'll give you a nudge!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,801 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Thea Villas 1 - Steps?

Yes its 25 to thea 2 then a further 17 up to thea 1. I done the count yesterday on the way back from the beach.

Edited: 07 September 2013, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Lindos
Recent Conversations