We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Almost there!!

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Topic
Almost there!!

Well. Have just finished most of the packing. Now having a nice bottle of Mythos to put me in the mood. Flying tomorrow afternoon. See you there.

D :0)

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,248 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Almost there!!

Have a good one Denise. If I remember your at three brothers. Just to let you know the 2 supermarkets by there dont do much if any food items anymore.

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Almost there!!

Thanks Peter. Have a safe journey home. Yes, those supermarkets weren't very good as I remember from last year. We only normally buy milk and cereal and of course the essential booze lol.

D

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,570 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Almost there!!

Hey

Enjoy D, hope it all goes smoothly at JLA and with EJ.

M

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Almost there!!

Thanks a lot Mart. Hope so too. Thanks for all your help with JLA and EJ. Hope weather stays good. Enjoy your time too as we miss you AGAIN lol.

D xx

London
Level Contributor
801 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Almost there!!

Have a fantastic time Denise. Say Hi to Frank for me (Frank at Three Brothers that is..lol) x

Atherton, United...
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Almost there!!

Have a great holiday Denise! :)

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Almost there!!

Saturday cannot come quick enough for us

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,570 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Almost there!!

Hey

No worries. The weather will look after itself for you guys out there the next two weeks, so enjoy. Say 'hey' to Linda, Jo and Marcus for me at the Sept 'meet'. I missed Oct in 2011/2012 so lookin forward to chillin.

M

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Almost there!!

Hi all. Gill. Will say hello to Frank. Babs. Thanks a lot. Enjoy your three weeks in October, you lucky thing. Somerbymoore. See you on the 27th. Mart. Last but by no means least, will say hello to Linda, Jo and Marcus. Have a great time. I have no fancy phone, no ipad, so this will probably be my last post for a while unless I can use hubbys. Over and out for now.

D. xx

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
11,652 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Almost there!!

Hope I'm not too late to say have a good one!