We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lambis studios self catering

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
82 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Lambis studios self catering

Hi we are staying at the lambis during October half term self catering, can anybody tell me what sort of facilities the lambis has? The last time I self catered in Greece I got a ring and no saucepan.

Also as I'm travelling with a toddler I have a natural fear of balconies. Does anybody have an email add to request a ground floor room?

May thanks

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lambis studios self catering

Hi, I was in Lambis last May. The studio I stayed in was at the back of the pool bar up a short ramp. It was quite big with a kitchen/sitting room containing 2 sofa-beds, then a separate bedroom and balcony, we were on ground floor, and had a little mini-garden in front of the balcony. There is a separate bathroom and toilet which is handy if you have kids with you. It's quite basic but very clean and comfortable. In the kitchen there is a fridge, toaster, kettle and cooker top and there is sufficient crockery, pans etc for a smple meal. They supply wash-up liquid dish and tea cloths, and a bag of tea bags, coffee and milk, enough for a few days. The pool area is lovely, there is a kiddy pool, and the pool bar/restaurant is very good, plenty of sunbeds too! The staff are great especially Vangelis and Anka. If you want to request a lower studio, go on the website and look for contact us.

Stonehouse scotland
Level Contributor
670 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lambis studios self catering

Hi

As Lyn says basic cooking facilities- cheap food at the bar though

Overall a nice place to stay

Hope you enjoy it

Mikey

UK
Level Contributor
82 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lambis studios self catering

Brilliant thank you. Not Long now

4. Re: Lambis studios self catering

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2014, 06:20