We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Lindos still open as a resort 9th October

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Is Lindos still open as a resort 9th October

Hi,

Just seen a holiday on the internet for Lindos, staying at the Lambis Studios, could anyone tell me if the resort of Lindos will be open for business still from the 9th October, I have never been to Rhodes, so not sure what to expect and indeed which resort to head to, I like a good drink and a dance (pub/club), I like it lively but not manic, I also like a bit of sight seeing, quite happy to cover quite a bit of ground so the distance of the hotel is not a problem.

Also what sort of price can I expect to pay for a pint of local lager and where can I get a good fry up in the mornings.

Many Thanks in advance :)

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Lindos still open as a resort 9th October

Yes Lindos is still open! Lol.

Quieter obviously but not dead, most places will still be open, just the odd one or two places closed. Supermarkets start to wind down as they get toward the end of Oct but you can still get the necessities.

Lots of places do breakfasts!

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Lindos still open as a resort 9th October

It had better be....we arrive late on Thursday and hopefully everything is still going strong!!

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,427 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Lindos still open as a resort 9th October

Hey

Lindos will definitely be open on 9 October through to the end of October. It mainly consists of bars with music/sport which stay open until the last punter leaves and yes, there are bars where you can dance later on, but be aware it will be quieter than high season, so not guaranteed. Arches club will be open until the early hours. Plenty of restaurants still open offering all sorts of cuisine. Weather still 25/26 etc and plenty of sun but you may get some rain/odd storm.

Mart

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,427 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is Lindos still open as a resort 9th October

Hey

Lyn, no danger this time of year, still going strong so enjoy.

M

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,729 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Is Lindos still open as a resort 9th October

Pint of beer 3.50-4 euro. Marios cheapest for breakfast 4.80.. including tea/coffee. also try his evening meals wont beat it for price and amount. Most other places 7 for breakfast.

Edited: 25 September 2013, 06:57
Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Is Lindos still open as a resort 9th October

I should imagine it will be quieter than Laganas. I wouldn't really describe Lindos as a resort as there are family homes amongst those that are let out as holiday accomodation. Lambis is just outside the village ,as are all of the bigger blocks with pools. as there are none allowed in the village itself due to a preservation order so has a beautiful traditional feel. Bars play music till late (but won't all be busy at the same time) only 1 pub and a couple of clubs which I doubt will be very busy that time of the year. Lindos is ideal for a romantic holiday loads of places to eat drink and chill and take in the views

Scarborough
Level Contributor
35 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Is Lindos still open as a resort 9th October

Don't know what you're waiting for! Get it booked and pop along to Captains House at 7pm on the 11th and say hello (as Babs for a copy of her map quick before she flys!!!) Hopefully see you there! Enjoy...

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Is Lindos still open as a resort 9th October

Cheers Guys :)

Thank you for all the info

SE
Wales
Level Contributor
74 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is Lindos still open as a resort 9th October

Was there 19-29th Oct last year. When we arrived it was quite busy, but really fell off by our leaving. The lovely owner of the cafe "Panos" on the beach said that when we left on the Saturday, he was closing, as we were probably the "last plane out"!

Enjoyed it so much we're back there this October.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
306 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is Lindos still open as a resort 9th October

Hi went last October on the 8th lovely hot weather , some nights only 2 of us in a bar hotel full but out side of that nothing much going on went to pefkos more lively bars and people .