We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Thea..Marcus?

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Thea..Marcus?

Question for Marcus: As you're already there, can you tell me whether they supply stuff like wash-up liquid, wash cloths/scourers, tea towels etc? Not planning on generating many dirty dishes, but we like brekky on the veranda, so if you didn't find that stuff I know to take/buy it, oh and do the apartments have wifi? Hope you're having a great time, and when we get there late tomorrow, I'll look out for you on the stairs!

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Thea..Marcus?

You normally have to take your own kitchen stuff although you might be lucky and get an old, faded t-towel. Failing that, why not allow the plates to drip dry on the top of the sink ? Or use a t-shirt ;-)

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,395 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Thea..Marcus?

Very nice but nothing along those lines, though it does have a full kitchen including the all important toaster. So whatever you want for brekky is achievable. Decent hairdryer and diffuser too, sis was v impressed but still uses her own.

I have a very nice bench outside so the steps have missed out... so far ;D

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Thea..Marcus?

Great, thanks Marcus! We are in Gatwick, No 1 lounge, partaking of the freebies, flight 2.55pm, can't wai to get there! We arrive pretty late, so will be dumping bags, and straight out the door....will check the bench when we get back!!

4. Re: Villa Thea..Marcus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2014, 05:17