We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

Definitely one of the best apartments I have stayed in, extremely clean and well looked after!

Both have 2 x double bedrooms (twins) Helen has a shower and Bakia has a bath with shower attatchment. They are well equipped, including, kettle, toaster (in Bakia), hairdryers (full size and powerful), aircon in both, safes (in Bakia) and mozzie mesh screens at windows. The apartments share a terrace which has wonderful views over towards the village and acropolis, the only thing that could be added is perhaps a parasol to sit under to shade from the sun.

Its great to have lovely accommodation to come to back to after a day sunbathing so all in all it was yet another great holiday in Lindos! :-)

L

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,489 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

I get as much as 4 hours the odd night Linda, not getting any younger you know! lol

Essex
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
32. Re: Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

Hi linda,just a quick question...27th of August...2014? at bakia...it's just that we are booked in there on that date the last day of our holiday and go home on the thursday the 28th...just wondered if there has been a mix up?

Essex
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
33. Re: Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

Hi linda,just a quick question...27th of August...2014? at bakia...it's just that we are booked in there on that date the last day of our holiday and go home on the thursday the 28th...just wondered if there has been a mix up?

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,489 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

I know that Exclusively Lindos occasionally take bookings but then find out Eleni has a private booking. Also if you prefer Bakia and there's one night cross over, Eleni sometimes offers Helen for the first night, moving to Bakia for the remainder.

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

Hiya

Yes, we are in Bakia 28th but staying the first night somewhere else, sorry to give you a bit of a fright like that lol

Might see you on the cross over :-)

L

Lindos, Greece
Level Contributor
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
36. Re: Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

Just to confirm all ok with your booking - please don't panic :-)

See you in August :-)

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,489 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

Thought that might be the case Linda. I know for our trip Bakia is only available from Sunday. I was offered Helen for the first 2 nights but I'm on my own until Sun so don't really need somewhere that sleeps 4. Staying at Del Mar for the first couple of nights, where did you book?

Good of Karen to get in on the convo too, should put your mind at rest Boon!

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

Not sure where we are staying Marcus but Eleni has it all sorted and its only for the one night!

What are your dates again Marcus, is it mid September?

L

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,489 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

I'm doing 19th to 27th Sept so will miss you this time Linda. With missing May I'm trying to fit around as many regulars and friends as I can and then found a bargain flight so 19th it is!

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: Update to Helen and Bakia Apartments

Im only going on those dates because of the flight fare and of course Helen and Bakia are full until 27th September! Hopefully I will get to make a few more friends by going 'out of season'

L

Get answers to your questions about Lindos
Recent Conversations