We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avra

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wirral
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Avra

Hey

Just been chatting to the owner of Nefeli Beach Bar. Olympic Holidays signed a 2 year contract on the property a few days ago (all rooms including above Nefeli).

M

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,391 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Avra

Hey

Thanks so much for yr post, its about time they got a lick of paint n some improvements, brilliant location n one of.my favourite gaffs together with Domna n Three Brothers. Might even consider there for my extension in June, as after all, its a 'given'

M

Edited: 09 May 2014, 20:14
birmingham
Level Contributor
22 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Avra

Fab to hear that. I should be able to fit in a couple of more mythos on day one if I don't need to give the room a bit of a clean : )

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
350 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Avra

Fantastic news. They might have even splashed out on a new mop for the cleaner. I swear old Maria had been using the same one since our first visit.

Melenos must be quaking in their boots!

D

44. Re: Avra

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2015, 05:17