We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Left luggage

brighton, england
Level Contributor
19 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Left luggage

Has anyone left their luggage near the bus station in Rhodes recently, while awaiting a late evening flight ?

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,427 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Left luggage

Hey

You have put this on the Lindos forum, so are you referring to Lindos Reception where shuttle transfer coaches pick u up n take u to the airport. Or do you mean the bus kiosk at the New Market near Mandraki Harbour in Rhodes Town?

M

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Left luggage

"bus station in Rhodes"

There's a clue in there somewhere Mart ;-)

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,427 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Left luggage

Hey

Rhodes is an island Xen and it was placed on the Lindos forum rather than the Rhodes or Rhodes Town forum. I recalled a question like this before which ultimately referred to Lindos Reception n coach transfers rather than New Market bus station, hence my question ;-)

If you mean New Market bus kiosks in Rhodes Town, then no I have never left cases there, always kept them with me/us until heading to the airport.

M

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,489 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Left luggage

If this is Rhodes Town then perhaps the OP is refering to the tourist information kiosk near the bus station? I've heard that they will store luggage for a small fee, not a service I've used myself though and I'm not sure how late they're open if it's a late evening flight.

brighton, england
Level Contributor
19 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Left luggage

Thanks for your replies. I heard that some of the cafés and hotels will also store luggage in return for purchasing drinks so may investigate this and the tourist info.

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Left luggage

I know you're probably back home in the UK by now, but just for future reference, even for other people, check out post no.3 on this old thread, I guess it's still there..

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g227884-i1327-k2…

7. Re: Left luggage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2014, 04:17
Get answers to your questions about Lindos
Recent Conversations