We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pallas Beach Area

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Pallas Beach Area

Hi, I have booked the Alvi studios near Pallas Beach with EL in Sept, just wondering if the door to these studios actually come out into the village or do you have to go up the hill. If so where does this area lead to,only know the beach. thanks for any further info

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pallas Beach Area

I'm not sure if there is a short cut, but would doubt it. Have you got the upstairs apartment, I was looking at that for a week from 3rd Sept, but it was booked......I guess by you lol!!

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,343 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pallas Beach Area

They're actually right beside Pallas beach so yes, it's uphill into the village. Do you remember Kyriakos beach taverna? Jack from Courtyard converted it into two studios last year.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pallas Beach Area

Yes sorry that was me booked for the 3rd sept, no never been to Jacks taverna so would have no clue where that was. So is this area behind shops etc dead end or does lead anywhere. thanks again.

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,343 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pallas Beach Area

It's just an access for the back of the restaurants and shops. If you want to head into the village, it's back up the hill road.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pallas Beach Area

Thanks Marcus,hill it is then,,,

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pallas Beach Area

Hey

Sorry, posting at same time.

M

Edited: 14 January 2014, 17:42
London, United...
Level Contributor
2,573 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pallas Beach Area

The village from your accommodation is approx 10 minutes walk up or down the hill. No short cuts. A 30 second walk to the sandy beach. There are 3 restaurants skala, mare mare and Alex's also 2 small supermarkets jack's and Phillip's all on your door step.

Pete.

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Pallas Beach Area

It's a great place to be based if you like the beach. Apart from the downhill staagger every night

PS Jack's Mother made the best moussaka in Lindos. And Kyriakos taverna had the cheapest Amstel at 300 Drx

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,160 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pallas Beach Area

That price will have changed now we use the euro

LOL

Cork, Ireland
Level Contributor
359 posts
11 reviews