We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bayview apartment

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
bayview apartment

Hi ,we are hoping to go to Lindos for the first time and was wondering if anybody had stayed at bayview apartment.We cant seem to find out much about them ,other than a few very old reviews.Would very much like to know more. Thanks

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,813 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bayview apartment

Not stayed there myself but have stayed nearby many a time. You're in the village centre or on the beach within minutes but It's a nice, quiet spot. For location, hard to beat.

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bayview apartment

Sorry to but in on this post, but where are Efi studios? Do they still exist? Also, where was Aphrodite taverna. Sure one of you lot will know. Thanks.

D

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,813 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bayview apartment

Efi... name rings a bell but can't quite remember. Aphroditi I can't forget, a favourite of mine, it was opposite Apollo Bar. Seems to have stood empty since closing though Angela and family still have the small cafe/gyros place that everyone raves about.

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: bayview apartment

Thanks Marcus.

D

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
317 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: bayview apartment

The Efi was as high up the village as you can go, If you were coming down from Krana towards the Lindos reception, there was a road off to your left (everyone stops for photos of the acropolis here). The Efi is the first property on your left just opposite a rustic set of steps with a handrail. I'm not even sure they are used as holiday apartments anymore, but we used them two years on the trot with Kosmar, and we liked them. They had a really nice terrace and stunning views.

Hope this helps

Rich.

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: bayview apartment

Wasn't Efi next to George?

Edited: 16 January 2014, 08:36
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: bayview apartment

Thanx marcus,yes it looks and sounds ideal.Its just that the last review was sept 2012,and cant get any more info on it.also was looking at koki studios.Can anyone recomend these and are they by bayview.Again thanks

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: bayview apartment

I think it's because a lot of people who stay in Lindos have been regular visitors for years so less likely to leave a review. There are also some of us who are reluctant to share our most favorite bolt holes for fear of them not being available when next visiting ;) As a rule I would say unless you have seen bad reviews you can expect a clean basic room with a shared courtyard. A fantastic view or private terrace is a bonus and usually highlighted by the accomadation owners.

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,813 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: bayview apartment

Now I know why I rember Efi, that's where I first met the infamous Dilys! We were staying next door at Flora and depending on how many Bacardis she's had, said neighbour says she loved or loather the music coming from our room ;D

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,813 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: bayview apartment

Bayview and Koki aren't by each other Garry but the same side of the village. Bayview have a slightly more convenient location, being similar distance to Main or Pallas beach and a little nearer the village centre. Koki is a little closer to Pallas beach and a little further from the village but not a great deal, you're talking an extra couple of minutes maybe.

One of the forum posters is a regular at Koki (maybe Lesley F?) and seems more than happy to return and recommend to others.