We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Where On Earth Are The Lindos Gardens?

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Huddersfield
Level Contributor
18 posts
312 reviews
Save Topic
Just Where On Earth Are The Lindos Gardens?

From past experience I know that Google maps are fairly unreliable for showing the proper location of hotels and apartments on Greek islands but the Lindos Gardens maps take the biscuit. The map on the Olympic website shows it to be in Krana above Lindos village (and fairly close to the Ice Bar as I see it). All other website maps including the Lindos Gardens Complex website itself show the apartments to be on the road to Pefkos, a fair walk out of Lindos. Please can you experts confirm its proper location.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just Where On Earth Are The Lindos Gardens?

The Lindos Gardens are in the Krana area near the ice bar about 10min walk to the village. Stayed there a few years ago.

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just Where On Earth Are The Lindos Gardens?

Hi. As Jackie says they are at Krana about a 5 minute walk from Ice Bar and the bus stop.

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,543 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just Where On Earth Are The Lindos Gardens?

Hey, just looked at the LG website map and it's right where it was last year, approx 400mtrs from the Ice Bar which is situated on the main road that goes to Pefkos.

As Dave & Jackie B have said it's a 10 minutes stroll down into Lindos Village, unless you stop at the Ice Bar for a swift Mythos first :-)

Huddersfield
Level Contributor
18 posts
312 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just Where On Earth Are The Lindos Gardens?

Thanks folks. You've put my mind at rest.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just Where On Earth Are The Lindos Gardens?

We're going there too, first time in Lindos but meeting friends there who are old timers x

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just Where On Earth Are The Lindos Gardens?

Apologies for the x, forgot where I was.

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Just Where On Earth Are The Lindos Gardens?

Google maps are correct - all the other websites must be incorrect, albeit it is near what is known as the old Lindos/Pefkos/Lardos road

It is located about 400 m past the Ice bar on Krana. It's the first hotel complex you come to on the RHS. 10 mins downhill to the old plaka and 15 mins back home at the very most

Edited: 03 February 2014, 22:19
Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just Where On Earth Are The Lindos Gardens?

Hi Xeno. Are you talking about Lindos View as Lindos Gardens are on the road at the side of Flora supermarket on the way to Horizons and Athena?

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Just Where On Earth Are The Lindos Gardens?

No, Lindos Gardens - 400m past Ice bar, Flora supermarket etc...on the RHS of the Krana loop

Lindos View is on the Pefkos road, nearer Lambis. It has 2 swimming pools but tons of kids

Edited: 03 February 2014, 22:51
Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just Where On Earth Are The Lindos Gardens?

Ah. You didn't mention the Krana Loop that's confused me but I am old and Welsh! Lol. Hope you are well.