We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horse Riding

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,543 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Horse Riding

Hey guys, I know this has been asked before and I've done a bit of searching before I posted this but the only posts I could find was 2+ years ago and I also found very little on 'tinternet.

I'm sure I've read somewhere of a riding school somewhere near Lindos and I was certain that I came across a website when I was looking last year, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Mrs R and I are introducing the kids (18 & 19) to Rhodes this year and they both love horse riding... anyone any suggestions (other than fiveos) please?

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Horse Riding

Hey

Andy, this link may help from last year. Trev mentions Kiotari for horse riding, not too far from Lindos.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189449-i342-k63…

M

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,407 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Horse Riding

Hey

exclusivelylindos.com/destinations/greece/rh…

http://kiotari.eu/sports.html

Cant vouch for how recent these links are but worth looking into.

M

Edited: 09 February 2014, 20:22
oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Horse Riding

Hi Andy. We passed a place last year in our hire car, well signposted for horse riding stables. Could have been Kiotari. Sure it was when we were coming back from Seven Springs.

D

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,704 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Horse Riding

Hi Andy.

If you put "Rhodes horse riding" into Google you'll get several hits.

Cheers

Dave

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,704 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Horse Riding

Hi again Andy.

A cheaper alternative would be a €5 donkey ride up to the Acropolis! Lol.

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,704 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Horse Riding

Hi again Andy

Made some enquiries and Mike at Bojangles says there is a place advertising horse riding between Lardos and Kiotari. I've asked if he can try and get me the name and phone number.

Cheers

Dave

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,160 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Horse Riding

If you take the beach road through Kiotari you will come to the stables.Obviously only operate in Summer months

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Horse Riding

Now, now Dave. We don't want to start the "cruelty to donkeys" thread before the season has even begun !!

Edited: 10 February 2014, 15:54
Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,543 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Horse Riding

Lol@Xeno...

Thanks for all the help everyone, I think the one I was thinking of is the one near Kiotari. I received an email from Tasos at Lindos Suntours last night, he say's there is one about 20km from Lindos, though I think he may mean the one at Tsambika (fiveos) beach, or the Elpida Ranch at Laerma?

I think the one near Kiotari is called Dimitri's horse riding center but I can't seemto find any details, website, tel no etc..

Edited: 10 February 2014, 18:46
Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,704 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Horse Riding

Hi Andy

Mike said he should be over that way tomorrow or Wednesday and will see what he can find out. Will let you know when I hear something.