We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Little Lindos

Buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
1,364 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Little Lindos

Anyone know anything about Little Lindos apts, a newly renovated property, looking at the photos it looks as though it's up somewhere near reception, but I could be very wrong, lol

Thanks.

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Little Lindos

That tree should be a give away to someone K! Looks to be more towards the back of the side if that makes sense? Where was is loopysue stayed up stairs upon stairs with a nice view when you eventually got there?

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Little Lindos

littlelindos.com/…20Lindos.pdf

Here it is..sister hotel to Xenones looks nice but definitely up high ;)

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,600 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Little Lindos

Rooms look very nice and they're very negotiable on rates but I think It's in that top corner, where taxi George has his villa. About as near to Krana as you can get without crossing the road!

That said, think of the calories you'd burn every night ;-)

Edited: 02 March 2014, 04:25
Wirral
Level Contributor
6,442 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Little Lindos

Hey

Looks a lovely little place and great views. Marcus, you just 'rolling in'. I am in John Lennon airport avin a sneaky overpriced Peronni.

M

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
364 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Little Lindos

Mart,

You jetting off on another jolly?

Just what I need to hear sat in the office on me own on a miserable Sunday.

D

Buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
1,364 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Little Lindos

Hey Jo, Sue and myself have both stayed at Adams apts, steps upon steps upons steps and when you finally got to your apt you had to climb a ladder to get to the upstairs. These apts have been closed for possibly 3-4 years now, but I did wonder if Little Lindos was once the Adams, will have to check it out next time I'm in town. Thanks for your help everyone.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,442 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Little Lindos

Hey

Dave, popped over to Corralejo for a couple of weeks to chill. Sorry to divert from the thread topic.

Mart

8. Re: Little Lindos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2015, 06:16