We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

13 weeks and counting

Wiltshire, United...
6 posts
Save Topic
13 weeks and counting

In exactly 13 weeks time we will be landing in Rhodes for 2 weeks and I cannot wait! We are staying at the villa Thea and it will be the first time that we've stayed so close to the beach but with two little ones under 4 I think it's the net choice. I'm reading From Lindos with Love and it's making me very excited to get there and just chill out for a couple of weeks. It will also be our 5 year wedding anniversary when we are there and we were married at St Pauls bay so looking forward to celebrating with the kids. Pointless post really but I just can't wait!!!

Cheshire
Level Contributor
91 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 13 weeks and counting

We'll be there for 2 glorious weeks from 14th June at Aquargrand, can't wait.....

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,873 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: 13 weeks and counting

Yes andy will be a few late nights in robs (404).

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,534 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: 13 weeks and counting

Not pointless though with nothing booked yet, I'm extremely jealous! Thea is a great base with stunning views as Lyn says. Quite a few steps to the square but if you don't mind a slightly longer walk, heading into the village via Rainbird Bar is much more buggy friendly and if you're passing by, seems a shame not to call in ;D We had Thea 3 and Thea 2 last September and apart from noisy neighbours (just teasing Lyn) would happily recommend.

swift373 if you enjoy a daytrip then you're in for a treat. If you've taken to the charm of Lindos at it's busiest, I'm sure you'll enjoy the more relaxed, Lindos by night. You can't beat sitting on a roof terrace looking up at the lit Acropolis or wandering the cobbled streets, stumbling into bar after bar... In fact, I need to get something booked and soon!

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: 13 weeks and counting

Your fault Marcus for deserting Lindos and going to the Dark Side :-)

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: 13 weeks and counting

Bet Eddie's well pissed off !!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: 13 weeks and counting

19 weeks for us. First timers, can't wait. Staying at Lindos Gardens. Love Greece but haven't been for a few years, looking forward to the 'specialness' of Lindos.

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: 13 weeks and counting

You will absolutely adore Lindos Maria S..

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
527 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: 13 weeks and counting

Couldn't resist updating my countdown - now down to just over 13 weeks, yaaaaay!

Sharon

Save Reply
19. Re: 13 weeks and counting

Me and my boyfriend are going on June the 4th for a week! So excited! Never been before! Went to turkey last year and it was nice but lindos looks much prettier! And looking forward to the food :) I'm a veggie and more or less vegan so hopefully I will have enough to eat! My other half only ears chicken really so chicken souvlaki for him!

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: 13 weeks and counting

Hellofrankie...We were in Lindos with my daughter last year, and she is a vegan! We usually found it OK for her, by explaining her requirements to the waiter, they always came up with something! But if you get a taxi to Pefcos one evening, (not far) there is a restaurant called Corralli's where she had the widest choice of dishes she's ever experienced!! She said her meal was fantastic, and everyone else's meal was really good too!!