We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lindos Royal

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Topic
Lindos Royal

Due to an admin cock-up I seem to be heading for a week at Lindos Royal before I can get into Lovely Lindos for the rest of my hols. Any vis/info on Lindos Royal please?

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,652 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Lindos Royal

Olympic only had lindos gardens available early may.

as I said my mate and his wife were meant to be lindos gardens april 2012 for greek easter. But were moved to the royal. As gardens not available until May. They said it was lovely hotel but its not in lindos where they wanted to be.

Edited: 03 April 2014, 13:18
London, United...
Level Contributor
2,652 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Lindos Royal

Olympic only had lindos gardens available early may.

as I said my mate and his wife were meant to be lindos gardens april 2012 for greek easter. But were moved to the royal. As gardens not available until May.

Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Lindos Royal

Lindos will slowly be coming to life later this month and the bus services will build up. In that part of Rhodes practically all buses lead to Lindos and they will stop on the main road near the junction to the Royal.

Olympic told me that Lindos Gardens open 26 April - I move there then.

Edited: 03 April 2014, 22:56
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Lindos Royal

Lindos will slowly be coming to life later this month and the bus services will build up. In that part of Rhodes practically all buses lead to Lindos and they will stop on the main road near the junction to the Royal.

Olympic told me that Lindos Gardens open 26 April - I move there then.

Edited: 03 April 2014, 22:57
15. Re: Lindos Royal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2015, 06:15