We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Extra week in Spring maybe?!

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Extra week in Spring maybe?!

Got a week booked in September, but just can't wait...so am suggesting to husband we grab a cheaper week in late May to tide us over! EL have suggested the upstairs studio at Villa Angeliki at a reasonable package price, with flights from Cardiff 21 May! Very little found in the way of reviews, but I think a couple of posters may have stayed there...I know with EL you're going to get decent accommodation, but any comments would be much appreciated!!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
355 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Extra week in Spring maybe?!

Hi Doris,

All being well I'll be out later in the year. We usually do October as a rule. I may be a solo traveller this time round as I'm now young, free and single (maybe not so young).

When are you out there?

D

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Extra week in Spring maybe?!

Lucky you Lyn! I'm there in October as usual and will of course be arranging a get together. Hope to go for Easter next year. Might go twice or do another island. Not sure yet.

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Extra week in Spring maybe?!

Bab's, I've got the Lindos bug good and proper!!

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Extra week in Spring maybe?!

Would love to go for Easter Babs. Seen some photos on the Lindos Fan Club page and they look lovely. Dave. We go 17th September for two weeks.

D

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Extra week in Spring maybe?!

Shame Denise, we go on the 3rd to 10th September, so will miss you!

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Extra week in Spring maybe?!

You could have had a bigger dose of the Lindos bug LynJane had you not booked on the cruise ship Novovirus ;-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,805 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Extra week in Spring maybe?!

Deal of the day with exclusively lindos. 4 june lindos gardens from Gatwick 7 nights 20k luggage transfers accommodation £218 pp based on 2 sharing.

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Extra week in Spring maybe?!

Never mind Lyn. We might go the same time next year!!

D

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,822 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Extra week in Spring maybe?!

Brilliant deal Peter. Unfortunately being a single traveller I can't get deals like that.

Cheers

Dave

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Extra week in Spring maybe?!

Hahaha Xen, I have the Lindos bug alright, but I have to go somewhere else as well....love cruising, and no tummy bugs for me, I go through bottles of hand wash! Yes Denise, perhaps next year!!

Get answers to your questions about Lindos
Recent Conversations