We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lindos Top - back on top!

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,535 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Lindos Top - back on top!

Well I know a couple of others remember Lindos Top studios/apts as I do, when they first opened, being the height of luxury by Lindos standards. It was a shame to see them fall into disrepair and I know last year there were a lot of complaints... not anymore!

It seems the owners have been hard at work and what was Lindos Top is high end once more, and now called Harmony Suites. They're available through Exclusively Lindos and have some great photos on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/lindosharmony

I've not checked their prices (probably out of my league now!) but great to see this old gem back on form.

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Lindos Top - back on top!

It's a lot of money for a double room...hopefully aircon comes 'free' at that price

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Lindos Top - back on top!

It looks a vast improvement. Hard to believe it's the same place as the old, shabby dosser at the top of the village. It even had tumbleweed blowing around the courtyards a couple of years ago

Manchester UK
Level Contributor
428 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Lindos Top - back on top!

Wow! They look amazing! I wish they'd kept them a bit more rustic though, why is everything going white with flat screen TV's etc? We really enjoyed our cheapo stay at the old Lindos Top (can't beat a bit of tumbleweed)...

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
317 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Lindos Top - back on top!

we stayed there the past 3 years, first two years we thought they were great, hence we rebooked for the 3rd year, but sadly this was a year too far, as standards had really slipped, in fact, gone.

But clearly it was all part of the grand plan, and the good old Top has been reborn!! good on the owners, its a nice quiet part of the village, and we enjoyed staying there. It's nice to see folk investing time and money in properties, although affordable properties for the likes of us seem to be dwindling.

We are looking forward to our week in the Apostolas this year, and have been impressed with Exclusively Lindos thus far, its like a breath of fresh air compared to Olympic. Roll on July!!

Rich.

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Lindos Top - back on top!

Unlikely as it seems Marcus...no, not keen on Champers, well no sparkling wine really! But those apartments are really nice...price isn't though!!!

Holmfirth, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Lindos Top - back on top!

They do look fantastic! It's nice to see them back to their former glory. I noticed the old wrought iron spiral staircases have been replaced...I have fond memories of trying to get up and down them after a few drinks...sometimes gave it up as a bad job and slept downstairs when I had really over indulged...happy days!!!

Kent
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Lindos Top - back on top!

This explains why my booking and a friend's in September and another friend's booking in May was moved to Avra in March.

18. Re: Lindos Top - back on top!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2015, 05:15