We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Counting Down...

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Counting Down...

Just under 4 months to go to our visit to Lindos, can't wait anybody else counting down the days.

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,543 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Counting Down...

45 for me... well, 1 month, 14 days, 1hr, 18 minutes and 20 seconds from now exactly... :-)

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Counting Down...

Not clock watching then Andy(lol) and Georgie there's always a bargain to be had , i booked with EL this year and its worked out a lot more expensive but a better quality apartment so can't complain. Although even with EL i have seen a lot of good deals so prob wait a bit later next year and maybe get that good deal!

Doncaster
Destination Expert
for Lassi
Level Contributor
1,186 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Counting Down...

Hi!

Looking forward to two weeks in the Marianthi Studios in late July and early August.

Can't wait to get down onto Pallas Beach during the and hit Billy's Bar later on, and a visit to Mario's, of course, for our evening meal.

Two years ago we got a late deal in the same studios for the same fortnight - this year it's £400 more!

Colin

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,543 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Counting Down...

Clock watching... moi? I have an app on me phone that does that Jackie ;-)

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Counting Down...

I don't blame you though Andy we all just want to get back there where are you staying to, i have booked the new Alvi studio on Pallas beach. Colin i will be also giving Mario's and Maria's a visit never been to Billys Bar though but will give it a try this year,so many bars and restaurants two week is never enough!

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,543 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Counting Down...

Lindos Athena up on Krana for us again, we go every year... it's our second home :-)

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Counting Down...

It must be good then, only ever stayed at the Horizon and the Gardens so a complete change this year, loved the Horizon though.

sunderland
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: Counting Down...

Just booked last night for 2 weeks on the 9th July. We were last in lindos for our wedding 6years ago and this time will have 2 children in tow! Staying in the lindos gardens this rime and we can't wait!!

Level Contributor
86 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Counting Down...

18th of june for me. So about 6 weeks. Really looking forward to it. Been to lindos for the day before but never stayed there. Lindos View for us.

Dudley West Midlands
Level Contributor
321 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Counting Down...

Next Saturday for me! Just need to shake off this blooming cold I have come down with!

Pete I didnt realise you were going for 2 weeks.

Annie