We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any changes?

Cheshire
Level Contributor
91 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Any changes?

We are due out there in just over 4 weeks and was wondering if there were any notable changes from last season, new places open, or any closures, if anyone who is out there has noticed?

Dudley West Midlands
Level Contributor
322 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any changes?

Zook is no more! Must admit I was a bit shocked. Going to be a new restaurant! Although not open yet

Annie

Cheshire
Level Contributor
91 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any changes?

Thanks Ann, in my head I am already there so just getting impatient as to what might have changed!

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,451 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any changes?

Nooooooo, a Lindos institution gone... where can I podium dance, after one too many, now?!

To be fair they've never been as busy since they moved and the last couple of years, we've only been going out of loyalty. Still gutted though, another part of my Lindos history gone :'(

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Any changes?

Zook was one of those places that we always passed but never went in!

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,451 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Any changes?

Originally in what is now, Odyssia and a lot busier then Andy. I think they missed a lot of passing trade when they moved there. Not sure if a restaurant will do any better?

Stonehouse scotland
Level Contributor
705 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Any changes?

Hi

I had many a fine time here when it was still Manolis bar, then the kids came along so never been in when it was Zouk.

The downstairs male toilet reminded me of Trainspotting! There was a bath in the upstairs toilet as well many moons ago-strange!

Mikey

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Any changes?

the bath was upstairs the last time I went there...it's a great shame it was a good place for an earlier dance than Arches but I fear the village vibe has been skewed somewhat by the big hotels/out of village/AI influence. Not enough business to go around presumably? As the old post office ad said..Use it or Lose it! Take heed Lindos Lovers please x

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,427 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Any changes?

Hey

Must admit it was rocking when it was Manolis, loved the place, straight down to the Acropolis afterwards, great memories.

M

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,729 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Any changes?

Ikon which changed to a bakery last year has now changed again to ikon supermarket. Antika is not open yet. The gyros shop on the corner by the donkey station/sunburnt arms is now a waffle shop.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
355 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Any changes?

Ooh bugger, I used to love their gyros.