We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

free shuttle bus

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,745 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
free shuttle bus

I know this question gets asked every year. At the moment the free shuttle is currently running from 0830 to 1700 delay. There is a notice that says 0.50€ but lots were not paying! It's a shame that people are to mean to support a good service! Persnally I'd be lost without it and have to pay 4€ to get back up the hill!

Cheers

Dave

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: free shuttle bus

I also always gave a min of €1 even when it was free. It makes me mad that folk cant give 50c, I wish I was there id be shouting it out, 50 cents each or get off and walk!!!

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
1,903 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: free shuttle bus

Hi Babs, i'm sure you would The donkey story comes to mind, always makes me giggle when I think about it.

Lyn

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,745 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: free shuttle bus

Hi.

The bus is a continuous service between 0830 and 1700. I believe it is funded my the municipality of Lindos.

Cheers

Dave

rochester
Level Contributor
508 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: free shuttle bus

Cheers Dave,

Chris

15. Re: free shuttle bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2015, 05:17