We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resorthoppa Transfers - 25% off!

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,535 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Resorthoppa Transfers - 25% off!

Hi all,

I know some venturing to Lindos and beyond use Resorthoppa and the likes for cheaper transfers. Cheaper still at the moment as there's 10% off plus another 15% if you use the dicount code 'WOW15'.

I think the 10% is only on transfers but they've started booking airport lounges, parking, etc. and the WOW15 discount can be used on these too. Just benefitted myself so thought I'd share ;D

Glasgow
Level Contributor
411 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resorthoppa Transfers - 25% off!

15% discount isn't the money saver that most people would think ... not when it comes to you.

It's more an incentive to drink more lol

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,535 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resorthoppa Transfers - 25% off!

Well I'll certainly get my £16 worth in the lounge and with the money I've saved on the shuttle that's another drink in Lindos... win win!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Resorthoppa Transfers - 25% off!

Hi Marcus have you used Resorthoppa before ? Was wondering if they go round the houses or is the route down to Lindos fairly direct ?

I've cut out Thomson for the first time this year and saved a fortune going independant

Thanks

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,535 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Resorthoppa Transfers - 25% off!

Hi elnash, I haven't used them before but friends have. I think it's a bit hit and miss as to how many drop offs you have en route but average seems an hour to 1hr 30.

I'm still taking a taxi to Lindos as I want to be in my accommodation and back out into the village ASAP but I'm using Resorthoppa for the return. £12 against €65 makes sense and I won't be in such a hurry to return to Diagoras airport.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,857 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Resorthoppa Transfers - 25% off!

We use them , no problems at all and are always on time for collection if not early ...gonna give the code a go now Thanks

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,857 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Resorthoppa Transfers - 25% off!

Just booked our Lanzarote transfer £29.89 return ...Thanks again

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,535 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Resorthoppa Transfers - 25% off!

No problem Helen. It saved me some money so if it helps others, why not?

Edited: 21 May 2014, 17:37
8. Re: Resorthoppa Transfers - 25% off!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2015, 07:16