We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

Sitting on little St Paul's beach, the weather has been great today, not a cloud in the sky and about 28c! Sea is damn cold though!!!

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Weather

Out and about tonight in the village...wearing green frock with pink flowers on it if anyone wants to say hi!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,941 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Weather

Thanks for the weather report lyn. Better then mine I only reported clouds and sprinkle of rain. Keep it going its for me to be envious now.

Dudley West Midlands
Level Contributor
325 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Weather

I will look out for you! I am wearing a green backless dress! Bit self conscious as its a bit clingy!lol

Annie

Doncaster
Destination Expert
for Lassi
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Weather

Hi!

Can you switch on the immersion heater - the sea should be just right by August when I'm there!

Colin

dublin
Level Contributor
4 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Weather

Is Green the new black? Ladies Looking forward to my 1st visit to Lindos on the 28th

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Weather

Annie, looked out for you...we ate at Mythos, fantastic! Spent the last hour in Yanni's, didn't see you! So knackered after being awake at 5.30am UK time on our first morning....we're now sparked out back at apartment, at midnight for goodness sake! And yes green is obviously in!!!

Holmfirth, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Weather

Hi Lyn...I'm so jealous! When you go to St Pauls beach again please say a big hello to Michalis, Yiannis, Lendi and Abdul at Tambakio from me and my other half Matthew. Oh, and have a great holiday!!

Thanks Lesley x

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Weather

Glad you're having a good time Lyn, and glad you enjoyed Mythos!!

D

Dudley West Midlands
Level Contributor
325 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Weather

Lyn crazy dress/shirt nite at Courtyard bar tonight. Will prob also do a bit of a bar crawl. I will eat and change after though as will feel a bit silly in restaurant.

Annie

Edited: 23 May 2014, 07:51
Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
20. Re: Weather

I've got a green t-shirt on tonight ;-)