We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mythos Restaurant

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Mythos Restaurant

We ate at Mythos last night, and it was everything and more that people have said about it! Lovely decor, friendly staff, great service and fantastic food!! Probably the best Mousacca (sp) I have ever eaten!!!

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: Mythos Restaurant

Hello Jackie, haven't tried Mario's yet, hoping to include it in the September jaunt!

Dudley, United...
Level Contributor
407 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: Mythos Restaurant

WHAT!!!! youve missed Marios!

Doncaster
Destination Expert
for Lassi
Level Contributor
1,188 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: Mythos Restaurant

Hi!

Mario's should be renamed "Marmite" 'cos people seem to love it or hate it!

Personally, I love the place (one reason being that the sniffy, hoity-toity, "It's not really a restaurant" brigade avoid the place like the plague, leaving it free for folk who enjoy eating good food without having to take out a mortgage).

As far as Maria's, next door, I don't rate it anywhere near as highly as some seem to.

Colin

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,711 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
44. Re: Mythos Restaurant

Cheapest breakfast full English in town 4.80€ includingtea and coffee.

Edited: 04 June 2014, 06:32
London, United...
Level Contributor
2,711 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
45. Re: Mythos Restaurant

Add this to post 44.

Edited: 04 June 2014, 06:34
London, United...
Level Contributor
2,711 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
46. Re: Mythos Restaurant

Big col agree with you 100% love marios great service and host. Also big meals. Try again add this to post 44 45.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
355 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
47. Re: Mythos Restaurant

Ok, the loin cloth clad bloke is English, he's originally from down south. Shorts and sandals, grey hair and beard, that's all I've ever seen him wear. He talks twaddle at the best of times and should be avoided like the plague when he's been on the beer.

He can usually be found staggering between Mythos and Oasis.

He's now retired and has sold up back in Blighty. He was renting a room up the side road from the donkey station at the side of Casa del a pizza, almost opposite the Indian restaurant. I believe he's now living in Lardos. We met him for the first time in 2009. I think he may have been staying at the Three Brothers or somewhere around there. Somehow in his drunken state he managed to fall off the steps leading to the apartments and he fell down a hole and broke his leg.

If you see him, my advice is......................run.

D

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
48. Re: Mythos Restaurant

"Shorts and sandals, grey hair and beard, that's all I've ever seen him wear. He talks twaddle at the best of times and should be avoided like the plague when he's been on the beer"

That narrows it down to half the male tourists in Lindos !!

PS Another one to avoid is "Wee Jimmy" usually to be found the worse for beer in Socrates bar. He seems to get involved in the occasional dust up, usually with someone at least twice his size. Avoid at all costs. Or run !!

Edited: 04 June 2014, 08:54
Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
49. Re: Mythos Restaurant

What does Wee Jimmy look like?

Edited: 04 June 2014, 09:02
Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts