We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pallas Beach

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Pallas Beach

Currently sitting outside Mare Mare,technical weather report.....sand too hot to stand on, blue blue sky, fluffy clouds out to sea!! Sooooo enjoying this hols!

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,747 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Pallas Beach

Hi.

You can do the trip from Lindos to Rhodes spend the evening in Rhodes Town and get a coach back arriving in Lindos about 0100. You can book it in the same place but aa I'm in Fuse Bar Pefkos I don't have all the details. Also Melanie at Lindos Reception's husband does a 3 hour Sunday afternoon cruise which includes a swim stop and 2 free drinks! Call in and see her.

Cheers

Dave

Edited: 26 May 2014, 17:31
oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Pallas Beach

Tried Stephanos last year Lyn and really enjoyed it. I had gouvetsi and Pete had veal stamna. Not many places do these. Never tried Symposio. Sent you a PM before I realised you's tried the new taverna. Glad you enjoyed it and will give it a go in September.

D

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,652 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Pallas Beach

Hi Lyn.

Your boat trip from St Paul's. Was it on a boat called summer breeze or was it a bigger boat that looks like a double skip with 2 decks. Run by a guy called stematis.

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Pallas Beach

28E pp sounds a bit of a rip off ;-( Particularly if you don't know where you went to

Edited: 26 May 2014, 21:21
Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Pallas Beach

Peter, it was a boat called Lindos, about the same size as the one called Summer Breeze which was docked next too it. Xen I thought 28€ was a bit much, and it wasn't as informative as others I've been on...but at Island of the Sun, there weren't many trips started yet as it's early in the season. Denise, Stephanos was fantastic, I had Kleftico which was lovely, and Dave just said what seafood he wanted grilled....and that's what they gave him, he said it was amazing! I only saw your pm yesterday, but did reply!

16. Re: Pallas Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2015, 05:15