We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying in Pefkos but advice needed for Lindos nightlife!

London, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
Save Topic
Staying in Pefkos but advice needed for Lindos nightlife!

Hello,

We're a group of 9 20 year olds staying in Pefkos for a relaxing stay 8-15 June.

I've been to Lindos whilst staying in Pefkos before with family so I know it can get quite lively at night. Where is the best nightclub and what time do you suggest that we make the trip from Pefkos to Lindos (we'd rather be waiting around in our rooms than in a bar in Lindos spending money waiting for the club to liven up!)? Also which nights are busier?

We're also looking to go to a restaurant in Lindos on another night for my friends birthday. Where can we get the best views with amazing food? I will be booking ahead to make sure we can have the best table!

Thanks for your help!

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,442 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Staying in Pefkos but advice needed for Lindos nightlife!

Hey

If its happy hrs you are looking for and you are countin Euros as students, stay in Pefkos and take advantage of a number of happy hr bars and eat cheaply n then grab a taxi over to Lindos for late/late bars or clubs (Arches etc). Happy hrs are not a Lindos concept apart from LG, which is not so happy anymore ;-)

M

Edited: 25 May 2014, 11:08
Wirral
Level Contributor
6,442 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Staying in Pefkos but advice needed for Lindos nightlife!

Hey

I forgot to mention, there are 3 restaurants side by side in Pefkos called Roumeli No 4, Zorba's and Georges I think. They offer the 3 course's for 7.99 E type thing. All perfectly acceptable, but you will find better food cooked elsewhere in Pefkos n Lindos, but of course you will pay a little more. Alexanders n P& G in Pefki both offer great value Gyros as an alternative to a sit down, as do quite a few places in Lindos. All worth bearing in mind if you want to save more beer tokens.

M

Edited: 25 May 2014, 11:18
Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Staying in Pefkos but advice needed for Lindos nightlife!

If you want good basic Greek cooking without the high price tag, I would recommend Maria's, had a fab beef Stifados there last week! No views, but good reality art work all around you, and Petros is a good attentive waiter, even though his mother (Maria) good naturedly bosses him around! Two of us had a good bottle of wine 2 courses and free yoghurt dessert there for 50€!!

Edited: 26 May 2014, 08:01
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Staying in Pefkos but advice needed for Lindos nightlife!

Great- thanks Marcus, 8 weeks and counting!

London, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Staying in Pefkos but advice needed for Lindos nightlife!

Great thanks everyone! We'll probably head into Lindos a bit later on then. :D

16. Re: Staying in Pefkos but advice needed for Lindos nightlife!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2015, 05:15