We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back to Lindos

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,427 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Back to Lindos

Hey

".........he's comin home, he's comin home, he's comin, Fugee's comin home, nah nah nah nah....."

11 nights Apostolos with A/C n safe thrown in for £26 p/night. New RA flight back to Lpool on 30 Jine for 70 odd quid (90 E)

Many thanks to Karen at EL for a response within an hr and a great deal, all sorted out from my lounger on Plakia Beach :-D

M

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Back to Lindos

Have a great time Mart, Im out there end of August :-)

L

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,489 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Back to Lindos

Nice one Mart though I'm not sure why you bother booking a return flight, I'm sure you change it more often than not! Good spot Apostolas, I liked Jean Marie halfway up the steps but even EL Lindos don't have that one, not sure who does now?

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,427 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Back to Lindos

Hey

ta kids, will do. I agree Marcus but as u know its never an exact science. I have been lucky so far n only lost £ 35 on the return leg. Its like a safety net, if I didnt book the return flight, sods law I could get hammered booking out here if unlucky. Doubtful in May/ June butwould never do it in Oct.

M

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Back to Lindos

Thought you were dossing at Gill and Jo's ? Did they kick you out ?

PS I knew you couldn't last the hectic pace in Pefkos LOL

Edited: 12 June 2014, 18:51
Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Back to Lindos

don't get there till 21st Xeno...we'd better not find a pair of sandy budgie smugglers in the washer when we do!

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Back to Lindos

will arrange to meet up in that case Mart... might get those 12 sherberts you've been promising ;-)

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Back to Lindos

Have a great time Mart. Don't forget the updates. Linda. Didn't think you were visiting this year but have a great time.

D xx

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Back to Lindos

Let's just hope you never find the sandy budgie smugglers under your pillow case Jo LMAO

London
Level Contributor
787 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Back to Lindos

Xeno, wash your mouth out!

So it looks like we'll be neighbours then Mart... I think.

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Back to Lindos

All this talk of budgie smugglers brings back memories of 2 years ago hahaha

Dave, I hadnt planned on going this year (well I had but didnt think I could afford it) but I managed to get a really good flight deal £124 return. Im not going with Jo, so mums the word on FB please, I will tell her in my own time! Im going with a male friend (yes friend) instead, who has never been.

I cant wait to get out there again :-)

L

Get answers to your questions about Lindos
Recent Conversations