We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back to Lindos

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,427 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Back to Lindos

Hey

".........he's comin home, he's comin home, he's comin, Fugee's comin home, nah nah nah nah....."

11 nights Apostolos with A/C n safe thrown in for £26 p/night. New RA flight back to Lpool on 30 Jine for 70 odd quid (90 E)

Many thanks to Karen at EL for a response within an hr and a great deal, all sorted out from my lounger on Plakia Beach :-D

M

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,427 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Back to Lindos

Hey

Ta D x

Xeno, wouldnt want to cramp the girls style, besides, I like to lounge in my night attire budgies of an evening and let loose.

Gill: I knew the Apostolos was somewhere near yr gaff but not sure exactly. I will.pop in for a.cup of sugar.

Jo: Dont worry, my budgies are house trained.

Andy: Sounds like a plan laaaaaaa

Looking forward to being.back, last time was 2012 in Villa Avra I think, when Linda B n Jo were in residence

Linda: Enjoy August, of.course u will.

M

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Back to Lindos

Linda; Enjoy August - silly statement Mart, its a God given lol

Lx

Cardiff
Level Contributor
249 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Back to Lindos

So good to back in Lindos, if only for a measly week:(

Had breakfast earlier at Panos, where we met a nice welcome back from Alex & Vlad. We've opened our usual tab for the day so will no doubt be back there for lunch.

Currently lounging on main beach with a Mythos. Life can be good sometimes :)

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Back to Lindos

Sorry Denise I meant you and not Dave lol

Tomby 101: Jealous :-)

L

Atherton, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,809 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Back to Lindos

Glad you are getting out there this year Mart. I'm out in October as per hoping to get a little trip for next May booked. Next October already booked! Stayed at Villa Manolis a few years ago which is just below Apostolas and above Jean Marie.

Linda, glad you're getting out there too, have a great time both of you! :)

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Back to Lindos

Oh see, all these T/A's talking about their trips has got me counting down days....and I'm not due to go until September!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,805 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Back to Lindos

Dont worry lyn 10 weeks or so will soon go by. Had a mini meet last night outside 404 jo gill and me dont know what happened to mart still might be in for foottie tonight.

Edited: 24 June 2014, 08:48
Wirral
Level Contributor
6,427 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Back to Lindos

Hey

Peter, sorry didnt know we were avin a mini meet, I just said to the girlies I will see them in the village n buy them a few beverages as I still have 6 days left. Was in Yannis till about 9.30ish in.beach gear, wandered up for a shower n come back out for a stroll around various watering holes, random meandering. In Pefkos a little later as need to collect paperwork from L Travel re.RA flight and.to see a few faces whilst I am there. .I will.see.what time I get back n see.if.anyone.is around in the village. .Bloody hot one.today,.v. little breeze.

M

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Back to Lindos

Whats the temp like then Mart?

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
20. Re: Back to Lindos

What ? Mart missing another TA meet up. Surely not ;-)

Get answers to your questions about Lindos
Recent Conversations