We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
1,336 posts
184 reviews
Save Topic

All booked up for 2015 already! Jet2 has a 20% sale on today. Back to the lovely Villa Avlonas for 7 nights plus spending 3 nights in Lindos. Eleni Boutique apartments I hope. Happy days!

South Shields...
Level Contributor
6 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: 2015

As Annie has said I’ve booked 3 weeks at Lindos Gardens next May. I was a bit dubious as my last couple of May holidays had some dodgy weather and, judging by reports on here, it seems to have been worse the last 2 years. However, it was too good a deal to miss. Peter is right; I’ve no idea how Olympic do it for the price they charge.

Before I booked I clicked on the link Marcus posted for Antika’s music. I had a look at the Olympic website while listening to it and the next thing I knew I was booked! There’s either a hidden message in that music or Marcus is on commission from Antika!

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: 2015

We had two visits last year, one this May (and we had fab weather) and one booked for September! Husband now saying, much as he loves Lindos, in future I'm on a limit of one visit per year......yeah, well we'll see!

13. Re: 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2015, 05:17