We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

planning my meals

Level Contributor
88 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
planning my meals

So far have had a lovely meal at broccolinos on our first day and then dionysis exscuse any spelling mistakes.

Tonight will be village house.

4 remaining days one which will probably mythos after reading great reports from people here. We are considering Ambrosia for 1 night but looks a bit out pf the way. We are staying at lindos view, how far is it? We would probably walk.

Many thanks

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,833 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: planning my meals

10 PM isnt late.

its about then, a lot of Greeks will go to eat so lots of tavernas / bars will be open till past midnight

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: planning my meals

Thanks, we're so looking forward to this holiday!

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: planning my meals

And if all else fails you can always get a gyros....yum!

Cardiff
Level Contributor
257 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: planning my meals

Well, I know I'm a "dyed in the wool" Mythos fan but I can't think of a better place to start your holiday. We've eaten/arrived at the restaurant at well past 11 & no probs, plus you can have a chill drink at the bar beforehand if you like.

Get a table on the top terrace for the view of the Acropolis and you will not be disappointed. George & Tsambika are so welcoming and will make you feel at home tout suite. If you are there at last orders (and they will surely give you a drink on the house) you may well get a lift back up the hill too .. Though beware of the ex-chief of police's driving, it can be quite alarming. Last time I got a lift, he was boxed in by a pizza driver. He went slightly insane, I think. Some keys for a car beside his appeared from nowhere (not the owner), enabling his manoeuvre out, but not before he stuffed a nearby traffic cone under the wipers of the obstructive vehicle!

What a hoot !!

Stonehouse scotland
Level Contributor
710 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
25. Re: planning my meals

Hi Surflad

We arrive around the same time on the following Wednesday.

We generally head down to Dimitris Place for a Gyros- it does a mean moussaka as well. Its just off the square and just before the donkey station.

Only about 3 small tables outside but excellent for a bite to eat on your first night- always a magic start to your hols!

Mikey

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: planning my meals

Yes Etheki just by the donkey station is our favourite too! We always arrive about 10ish, so it's become a bit of habit now to pop in there for a Gyros, our first bottle of Mythos and we just take it from there!

27. Re: planning my meals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 July 2015, 05:16