We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Krana apartments room tips

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
475 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Krana apartments room tips

I'm going to book these apartments for my daughters 21st and want to do as much as possible to try and get a sea view as it's a gift and they don't offer it as a supplement . I will of course do the request on booking but on booking a studio you can book studios with 2 or 3 beds with very little price difference (not the 1 bed apartments)

Just wondered if anyone stayed here and could shed any light on wether booking a studio with 2 or 3 beds might increase the chance of getting a sea view due to their positions in the blocks.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks in advance for any help x

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
475 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Krana apartments room tips

Bump x

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,747 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Krana apartments room tips

Hi

My son's best man stayed at Krana so I visited a couple of times. Nice place with superb views from the pool area. I think there are few rooms with a sea view which is possibly why they don't offer it as an option. I did read on a review that rooms 3 and 4 have a balcony with a view. Try e mailing them.

Cheers

Dave

3. Re: Krana apartments room tips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2015, 05:16