We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Only one more sleep!!!

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Holmfirth, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Only one more sleep!!!

I'm returning to Lindos tomorrow and couldn't be more excited!

It's going to be a little bit different to my usual trips as there is a party of 8 of us staying at a friends house just outside of Lindos.

We intend to go into the village every night of course and probably check out the beaches some of the days. 2 of our party haven't been to Lindos before so we are all looking forward to showing them how fantastic it is. We are also meeting up with 2 friends who are staying at the Eleni so if anyone happens to be in Lindos during the next 2 weeks and sees us marauding round the village en masse feel free to say "hi".

Happy days x

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Only one more sleep!!!

Have a great time Lesley. Nine more weeks for us. Did we meet last year at Rainbird?

D

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Only one more sleep!!!

8 sleeps for us. Taking our friends to the airport tomorrow, they will overlap a week. We'll get a wee buzz doing a dummy run tomorrow!!

bdfaefife
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Only one more sleep!!!

One more sleep for us too. 9 of us this year. 4 adults who think they're teenagers and 5 teenagers that won't stop coming with us!!! Arrive about midnight so will squeeze a drink in somewhere then will be in front of Alex's restaurant on Pallas beach on Thurs morning after a cheeky breakfast at Billys. Then we have to pop to Dionysos for our first meal and then it will be round to the Captains House, Yanni's and a possible trip up to Atmosphere but that never ends well!!! I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve :-))

Holmfirth, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Only one more sleep!!!

I'm not sure Doris...when were you there?

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Only one more sleep!!!

Denise, I don't think I met Lesley, and you and I were at the same Rainbird meeting, so poss not!

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Only one more sleep!!!

I'm well jealous because some of you are going tomorrow.......and I'm not!!! STAMPS her foot in temper!!!! Roll on September!

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Only one more sleep!!!

Same here Lyn. Lesley. From 18th Sep until 2nd Oct. Meet was 27th (Friday).

D xx

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
574 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Only one more sleep!!!

HI Denise, I dont recall Lesley being at our Rainbird meet, but I could be wrong as the alcohol was getting to me lol Shame Im going to miss you guys this year but I got a great deal on flights and accommodation which I couldnt pass up, so only 6 weeks for me to wait :-) plus Im bringing a 'Lindos Virgin' with me Oh and its still mums the word as far as FB goes haha

Linda

oldbury, west...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Only one more sleep!!!

Linda. You haven't told yet? You naughty girl. Have a great time! Sure we'll be on here before you go. Yes. It" a ahame we'll miss each other this year as well as a few others. Always next time. Xx Sorry about typos. New phone. D.

Edited: 16 July 2014, 09:43
Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Only one more sleep!!!

Haven't told what.....??