We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Thea or Maris

2 posts
Save Topic
Villa Thea or Maris

Hi everyone,

We're looking at booking our honeymoon at either villa thea 1 or the honeymooners choice at maris studios.

Does anyone have any feedback?

It's been over a decade since I visited lindos (and I'm convinced I stayed in the melanos villa way before it was the melanos) So I have no idea :)

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Thea or Maris

We stayed in Thea 1 last September, it's perfect for 2 couples. One very large bedroom with en suite, sitting/dining kitchen, second bedroom with large partially covered veranda, plus a separate open veranda. Fully fitted kitchen with everything you could need, very clean and comfortable! A few steps up to the apartment, but very close to centre of village and beaches...fab views too!

Wargrave, England...
Level Contributor
38 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Thea or Maris

Oh dear, we're not going to help you choose! Got upgraded to the honeymooners at Maris last September, it was absolutely perfect! It's a stunning room with everything you could need, the most amazing views and outdoor seating area, really great location - quiet but close to everything. I didn't want to leave, would go back in a heartbeat!

2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Thea or Maris

Thanks both. It's so hard! We definitely want our own private outdoors space and I think the views from both are stunning.

I think I'm going to have to rock, paper, scissor it :)

Cardiff
Level Contributor
249 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Thea or Maris

LJ - where exactly is Thea? Is there much difference between 1, 2 & 3? Can only seem to get availability for 2 & 3 for next year. Thinking of bringing a couple of friends next time, so looking at 2 bed options.

In Maris in September so will try & take a look at the the 2 room options there then.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,802 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Thea or Maris

Hi.

thea is just near cat corner. Or if you take the beach road from the square take first right opposite the supermarket on the left. Follow this down till it goes left or right. Left goes to the main beach by the dolphins restaurant. So insted turn right follow the path till you come to some steps. Thea is just there on the right it has signs up.

peter

Cardiff
Level Contributor
249 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa Thea or Maris

Thanks peter. I will look for it in september. That's quite a steep little path going to the beach, yes?

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,802 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa Thea or Maris

Hi.

Its a lot easy via cat alley. All steps. But not so easy to explain how to get there.

Peter.

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa Thea or Maris

Tomby, you can get there directly from the Square, takeing the steps down past the irrigation pool, a lot of steps but not difficult! I stayed in Thea 1, which is ideal for 2 couples and very nice...let me know if you want more details! I know Marcus stayed in Thea 3, so he will be able to tell you about that one!

9. Re: Villa Thea or Maris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Lindos
Recent Conversations