Hello to all on Tripadvisor,
Just booked a weeks holiday for 4 at lindos Gardens and read mostly good reviews on T/A and that's why we booked. It has Just recently had a negative comment so hence this post I also have a few questions.
1.These rooms are S/C are there sufficient equipment to prepare a snack ie cutlery/crockery kettle as previous comments state things are sparse.
2. Are there enough sunbeds or is it up at dawn to secure your bed (hope not)
3. Is the upper rooms better than the lower ones
4. I know there are plenty of places to eat out but what is the pool snack bar like and cost, also cost of a beer at the hotel bar, Is the weekly BQ worth doing and how much.
5. How long is the transfer from the airport, we have good flight times arrive at 14.30 then leave a wk later at 15.00 approx
6. Things to do and recommendations also places to eat for evening meal and ave cost in the restaurants any deals as on a budget and good supermarket food shops and cost.
7. security is the hotel safe anything I should know
8. Nearest ATM
9. Finally any other info you think is worth knowing,
Thank you to all that reply Regards Bob Essex