We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked for Aug 20th at Lindos Gardens

Level Contributor
122 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Just booked for Aug 20th at Lindos Gardens

Hello to all on Tripadvisor,

Just booked a weeks holiday for 4 at lindos Gardens and read mostly good reviews on T/A and that's why we booked. It has Just recently had a negative comment so hence this post I also have a few questions.

1.These rooms are S/C are there sufficient equipment to prepare a snack ie cutlery/crockery kettle as previous comments state things are sparse.

2. Are there enough sunbeds or is it up at dawn to secure your bed (hope not)

3. Is the upper rooms better than the lower ones

4. I know there are plenty of places to eat out but what is the pool snack bar like and cost, also cost of a beer at the hotel bar, Is the weekly BQ worth doing and how much.

5. How long is the transfer from the airport, we have good flight times arrive at 14.30 then leave a wk later at 15.00 approx

6. Things to do and recommendations also places to eat for evening meal and ave cost in the restaurants any deals as on a budget and good supermarket food shops and cost.

7. security is the hotel safe anything I should know

8. Nearest ATM

9. Finally any other info you think is worth knowing,

Thank you to all that reply Regards Bob Essex

Level Contributor
1,937 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Just booked for Aug 20th at Lindos Gardens

Please just go and make up your own mind. The positives out way the negatives. I see some things people put and think are they talking about the same place ? Enjoy.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Just booked for Aug 20th at Lindos Gardens

We got back yesterday, stayed 2 weeks at Lindos Gardens. Couldn't fault it. Rooms huge and spotless. Ours was right next to infinity pool and there were always loungers there at least until about 12pm when it started to get busier. We spent most days at the beach with only 2 at the pool. We had a lunch at LG on our last day which was really nice. We were on the beach until at least 7pm every day so the bbq and entertainment times were too early for us. Would go back again in minute!

13. Re: Just booked for Aug 20th at Lindos Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2015, 05:16
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now