We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lindos Gardens

Hamble
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Lindos Gardens

Hi all, have booked 2 weeks at the Lindos Gardens form 27 August , will be first time in Rhodes for me although my better half went to Faliraki many moons ago!!

Have a few questions that hopefully someone can answer.

1. Since booking about 2 months ago, my wife has since fallen and damaged her ankle ligaments, hopefully she will be ok by the time we go, but is Lindos ok to walk around if she is still struggling?

2. Is gluten free food readily available, especially cider as I'm not a big drinker of wine or spirits.

3. Was thinking of taking about 1500 euros as spending money, is that likely to be enough to eat out and drink most meals?

4. Is it best to take all spending money in cash or draw out as needed? Was also thinking maybe a prepaid debit card?

5. Have seen on here about maps, where can I get one?

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Ian.

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,817 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lindos Gardens

Hi Ian.

If you PM me your e mail address I can send you the map.

Dave

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,793 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lindos Gardens

HI.

I to have to have gluten free diet. I also stayed lindos gardens back in may. They at the time did not have strongbow cider but after specking to the manager they should now have. As regarding gluten free food dont exspect to find bread and other things. If you go to bar 404 they have stowford press cider on tap. Lindos gardens is a 10 to 15 minute walk down hill to the village so coming back might be a problem with walking up with an ankle problem but it is only 4 euro for a taxi from the square.

3. Re: Lindos Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 26 July 2014, 07:49
Edited: 26 July 2014, 07:49
Doncaster, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Lindos Gardens

Hi!

There's no need to ask daiboy for a map - it's on the internet: https:/…

Click on the map you want, choose "More . ." from the menu and download.

John

Edited: 26 July 2014, 07:50
Hamble
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Lindos Gardens

Thanks Peter,

From past experiences elsewhere didn't expect to find gluten free bread anywhere, will probably take some myself. Good to know about the cider on tap, will definitely be paying a few visits to bar 404.

Ian

Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lindos Gardens

I don't think you should have any bother getting around, there's always taxi's and donkeys :-)

Edited: 26 July 2014, 17:45
7. Re: Lindos Gardens

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2015, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Lindos
Recent Conversations