We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lambis studios with easy jet holidays

4 posts
Save Topic
lambis studios with easy jet holidays

Hi looking for some info we are going to Lambis studios in October and wondering what is the best room to stay in for the sun/ view? We have a 1 year old with us aswel

Thanks

Cathy

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,786 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lambis studios with easy jet holidays

Hi Cathy.

Lambis are nice apartments with nice rooms, a nice pool and bar area that serves good food. All the rooms have a similar view across the "valley" with a side on view of the Acropolis so I wouldn't worry. There is a shop about 500 mtrs away at Krana Square called Flora where you can buy most of your needs. If you PM me your e mail address I can send you a couple of maps.

Cheers

Dave

Stonehouse scotland
Level Contributor
705 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lambis studios with easy jet holidays

Hi

We are staying there in October as well.

Stayed there a few years ago- staff are great. Any room will suit- have fun

Mikey

4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: lambis studios with easy jet holidays

Hi Dave, sounds geat how do I pm you?

Cheers

Cathy

4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: lambis studios with easy jet holidays

Thanks looking forward :)

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,786 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: lambis studios with easy jet holidays

Hi Cathy

Go to the message tag on your TA home page or I think clicking on my name may work

Dave

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: lambis studios with easy jet holidays

Click on daiboyWiltshire under Dave's mugshot and his personal profile will open up. scroll down and you will see a box which says Send Message on LHS. Add title and message then press Send

7. Re: lambis studios with easy jet holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2015, 05:16