We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tavernas in October

Barnsley
Level Contributor
77 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Tavernas in October

Can any TA tell me what time tavernas in Lindos will close in October? We arrive around 9.30pm on 15th staying on Krana at the Lambis and wondered if anywhere would still be serving food in the village?? Thanks

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
4,666 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tavernas in October

Greeks themselves eat late, so even in October 9.30 or 10pm shouldn't be a problem.

Wales
Level Contributor
1,504 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tavernas in October

We were there last year in late Sept/early Oct, most bars/restaurants are still open, and as Andy said they will still be quite late closing. I've stayed in Lambis which is up on Krana and about a 10/15 minute walk downhill to the village, it's very good there and Vangelis runs a nice little bar/cafe, so if you don't feel like going into the village you can eat there....I recommend their Mousacca and Souvlaki!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
355 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tavernas in October

Hi,

We normally visit late September or sometimes as late as mid October. All restaurants and bars have been open at this time of year.

Enjoy,

D.

4. Re: Tavernas in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 06:17