We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Popi Studios Booked

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Harlow, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Topic
Popi Studios Booked

Firstly, thanks to everyone who gave me advice re Elefthria - it helped me finally decide it was perhaps too much of a climb for me (and Papa Ouzo at night). I have now booked Popi Studios which of course are just off the main square and far more accessible for us, especially as Papa Ouzo has now broken his hip. He will be ok for the holiday but the fewer steps the better. We are on the ground floor, with a sea view.

I did very well pricewise - £277 for 2 weeks. Adding the cost of the flights, transfer costs and taxi costs the entire holiday has cost us £900.

So looking forward to getting back to Lindos.

Pat

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
1,894 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Popi Studios Booked

Hi Pat Glad you have finally booked, Look forward to seeing you both we are also there 1st for 2 weeks. Hope John is on the mend? see you soon :)

Lyn

Harlow, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Popi Studios Booked

This is the first time I have booked independently so hope all goes well - John is managing to walk quite well now so should be fine for the holiday.

Pat

Applecross, United...
Level Contributor
3,136 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Popi Studios Booked

As long as he can stagger between Yiannis and Bar 404 he should be ok ;-)

Harlow, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Popi Studios Booked

All on the flat but a couple of sharp bends to manoeuvre but somehow I think he will cope. Crutches and walking sticks are no match for an ouzo.

Buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Popi Studios Booked

There are a few steps up to Popi but very manageable. One tip, take some anti bac wipes as it's the same cleaner who cleans Aphrodite, she tends to use lots of bleach, but the same cloth for everything!!

Harlow, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Popi Studios Booked

I remember her well - we stayed at Aphrodite year before last. Very friendly lady who used to have a chat with me every morning but I could never understand what she was saying.

Pat

Buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Popi Studios Booked

You've hit the nail on the head there!

8. Re: Popi Studios Booked

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 06:16