We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shuttle

Harlow, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Topic
shuttle

Can anyone tell me if the shuttle drops off at the taxi rank or will we have to get dropped off at reception

Pat

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,351 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shuttle

Hi.

Don't think coach will go down to the square/taxi rank. Depending where you are staying might be better getting of at krana and walking down to the square. But if you are other side of village ie St pauls then lindos reception best bet.

Peter.

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,868 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shuttle

Get them to drop you off at Krana Sq Pat. There are usually taxis waiting up there or running people up from the village, hop in a taxi and they'll drop you off right by Popi's steps. If you get a decent driver, I'm sure they'll help with your bags too.

Mentioned in this post
Krana Apartments
Krana Apartments
186 Reviews
Rhodes, Greece
Harlow, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: shuttle

Thanks - I didn't think they would drop off at the square. We thought we would have to get a cab from reception but jeans seems the best option. It is mainly the luggage I am concerned with - I think the two of us could walk it but not with cases.

Pat

4. Re: shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 06:18