We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

room amenities Lindos View Apartments

scotland
Level Contributor
180 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
room amenities Lindos View Apartments

Hi all

We are going to Lindos in OCt and have booked the Lindos View apartments due to all the good reviews. Can anyone tell me if there is a radio in the room. We don't bother about TV but we like to listen to music and with all the recent changes in what's allowed in luggage I want to take as little as pos.

Thanks

Stockport, Grt...
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: room amenities Lindos View Apartments

Hi

We went to the Lindos View back in June and there was no radio in the room but the TV did have a music channel it wasn't MTV or anything like that but it did play some recent hits.

Hope this helps, have a great time.

scotland
Level Contributor
180 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: room amenities Lindos View Apartments

Thanks Lap1 - didn't think there was a TV in the room, it isn't mentioned in the description from Kosmar.

Stockport, Grt...
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: room amenities Lindos View Apartments

Hi JMC27

We actually travelled with Thomson so don’t know if you get the same kind of room as I heard people chatting around the pool that Thomson customers had a toaster in there room and Kosmar didn’t!!! But Thomson does not mention a TV in the room also.

I am sure you will have a great time as Lindos & Lindos View are great, we have being travelling to Lindos for the past 15 years!! And always had a brilliant holiday.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
477 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: room amenities Lindos View Apartments

Does anyone know if Lindos View can be booked without the flight? I've searched for it on line, as we plan to visit more than just Rhodes island, and it seems these apartments are only used by the package companies. (the apartment website link I found wasn't working)

Thanks for any help!

Scotland
Level Contributor
511 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: room amenities Lindos View Apartments

Hi Greekkola,

Unfortunately you cannot book privately with Lindos View.

Try http://www.lindosview.gr/

Scotland
Level Contributor
511 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: room amenities Lindos View Apartments

Hi Greekkola,

Unfortunately you cannot book privately with Lindos View.

Try http://www.lindosview.gr/

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,494 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: room amenities Lindos View Apartments

Hi Greekkola

If you cannot book Lindos View privately you can still use the pool/facilities as they are open to the public. The Lindian Way advertises a few properties nearby or if you want somewhere with a similar location, swimming pool, etc you can book Eleni through them too.

Nearby properties (approx 10 mins walk) i can recommend are Villa Augoustous & Flora or Anastasia Studios. Also nearby via the same site (though i've not visited these) are Helen & Bakia or Manolis. Look at http://www.thelindianway.com/lindosaccom.html

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
477 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: room amenities Lindos View Apartments

Marcuschap72:

Thanks for the referrals, will definitely look into. We are planning a few days in Lindos (about 3) and finding it hard to find much in the line of accomodations actually in Lindos. We like to stay in town, so that we can walk to and from dinner, without worrying about driving after drinking. Most of the hotels/appartments online seem to be 3-5km out of town...

We're planning for May, so the other option is to find a place when we get there, but it appears a lot of Lindos is "held" by the package operators.

Thanks again for your help!

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,494 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: room amenities Lindos View Apartments

Greekkola,

There are plenty of places in Lindos, owned privately that aren't contracted with tour ops. Lindianway website advertises a few independent options or www.lindosuntours.gr is a local agent with a small selection of places to book. You wouldn't even have a problem finding a place if you just turn up (there's plenty that don't advertise on the net), especially as it's May and not peak season.

herts
7 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: room amenities Lindos View Apartments

Hiya,

Have just come back from Lindos view(17thsept) and can tell you that rooms have a 2 ring cook top,full size fridge,toaster,electric kettle,place settings,cups and glasses as well as a hair dryer.Also have tv which has grand total of 3 channels- BBC World news,a Greek football channel and a Greek music channel which is badly dubbed in English! The rooms are lovely,what I would pre- warn you about though is the fact you have to pay for air conditioning if you want it-55 Euros for a week plus 10 Euros deposit,and safety deposit boxes are 10 Euros for week with a 20 Euro deposit.Can be a bit costly as soon as you arrive! Rest assured though,that you have picked a lovely hotel with stunning views over looking The Acropolis,it's amazing especially at night when Lindos town is lit up with The Acropolis behind it.All I can say it that you'll have a great time at a lovely hotel in a stunning place...enjoy!!!

Get answers to your questions about Lindos
Recent Conversations