We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chrysanthi studios Lindos

Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
Chrysanthi studios Lindos

Hi, this is the only site I can find with a review of the Chrysanthi Studios in Lindos. we have booked a room for 4 people with Libra, but the only review I can find are with Direct Greece who only do rooms for 2 people at these studios. Can anyone tell me how many rooms there are for 4 people as we know someone who wants to go at the same time, and are they any good?

Thaks very much to anyone that can give us information,

Steve & Julia

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,757 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chrysanthi studios Lindos

The Chrysanthi with Libra and Direct Greece are two different places. As far as i've read in the brochure there is only one room for 4 at Chrysanthi (Libra).

I've also booked Chrysanthi (Libra!) for next year, mainly because we got a good rate. Like you i can't find alot on them but from the description they sound quite central and all i'm looking for is a place to sleep so should be fine.

The other Chrysanthi is close to Pallas Beach, just up the road from Rainbird Bar.

To be honest Lindos is small enough that if your friends book anywhere in the centre they won't be too far away.

Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Chrysanthi studios Lindos

Crysanthi with Libra are central - if you are walking to the Captain's House Bar from the village centre you would carry on straight forward instead of turning left to Captain's House. The studios are on the right. Usual Lindos style - basic but a good spot. I think there are only 4 studios in this apartment block and I know definitely that two of them are for 2 people only.

3. Re: Chrysanthi studios Lindos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2009, 21:19