We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lambis Studios, Lindos

Which Lindos hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sunny scotland
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Topic
Lambis Studios, Lindos

Going to the Lambis Studios 8 Sept, can anyone tell me approx. how much a taxi would cost from the airport ? Also,as we arrive middle of the night - does our luggage come too or does it follow by porter in the morning? (Lambis Studios above the village not in the centre) I know it's short notice but would appreciate any ideas, advice. thanks...

North West England
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Lambis Studios, Lindos

Hi, sorry I did not see your mail as we were also on our way to Lambis studios on the same date, hope you had a great holiday and must admit we found the studios much better than any previous ones, basic but clean. you will also have found out how the luggage, village and donkey transport works by now.

You either love the place or hate it, we cant get enough of it so see you there again if you go.

Hugh and Babs, we were in no 11.

Lancashire
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Lambis Studios, Lindos

I'm getting married in Lindos next year and some of my guests are thinking of staying at the Lambis Studios. Would be grateful if you could give me an idea of where they are located and what you thought of them.

Brixham, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lambis Studios, Lindos

We,ve been to lindos for the past 4 years. we love it. so when we decided to get married, where better to do it than there. so we went back to lindos this september to lambis studios for the 2nd year. we took 15 family and friends with us. we all had a fantastic time, as does everybody who goes to lindos. the wedding was fantastic. lambis studios are in a nice quiet spot 10mins walk from the village. 5 mins from the nearest supermarket [flora]. the apartments are spotless, staff very friendly, food at the pool bar very good value. and there is always plenty of sunbeds, and never seems to get crowded. sometimes its like having your own villa. have a fab time!

Lancashire
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Lambis Studios, Lindos

Thanks. I think I have an idea where the apartments are. We stayed at the Lindos Gardens in July 03 and the Flora Supermarket was 5 minutes walk away, the Lambis sounds like they'll be near there.

Brixham, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lambis Studios, Lindos

Lambis studios were opened 2003, they are situated to the left of lindos view apartments, right at the top of a newly tarmacked road. we are going to perissa/santorini this year. Any comments anybody? we will miss lindos though.

Brixham, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lambis Studios, Lindos

Lambis studios were opened 2003, they are situated to the left of lindos view apartments, right at the top of a newly tarmacked road. we are going to perissa/santorini this year. Any comments anybody? we will miss lindos though.