We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gardaland evening tickets

Perthshire
3 posts
Save Topic
Gardaland evening tickets

Hi, we are staying in Garda in early July and my teenage sons may want to visit Gardaland on an evening ticket (6pm - 11pm). Does anyone know if there are late buses that go from Garda to Gardaland and back? Also is Gardland OK for older teenagers (15 and 17)?

Thanks

Edinburgh, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Garda, Lake Garda
Level Contributor
8,141 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gardaland evening tickets

Hi, as you've posted this in the Limone forum can I just clarify that you are staying in the town of Garda and not Limone sul Garda?

The bus timetables/routes have recently changed. It seems there are buses from Gardaland back to Garda at 23.17 and 00.17:

…verona.it/atv_www/orari_extraurb/pdf/183.pdf

As well as the 183, there's another bus that they can take to get to Gardaland:

…verona.it/atv_www/orari_extraurb/pdf/164.pdf

I think the park is suitable for all ages apart from maybe very young children:

gardaland.it/park-en/ATTRACTIONS/Energy-en/

Edited: 19 June 2014, 22:08
Perthshire
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gardaland evening tickets

Thank you that's very helpful. Yes, we are staying at Garda - I'm new to Trip Advisor and didn't realise until too late that I'd put my question in the wrong place!

We are also planning a trip to Venice from Garda. I know there is an ATV bus 3 days a week for around 30 Euros, wdo you know if it would it cost less to do by bus to Peschiera then train to Venice?

Edinburgh, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Garda, Lake Garda
Level Contributor
8,141 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gardaland evening tickets

Hi, the prices for the fast train from Peschiera start from €23 per person each way. You can get the slower Regionale train from about €11 each, each way, but these can't be booked in advance. To get an idea of times and prices have a look at the Trenitalia site and use a date in the next week to see all the options. The station names are Peschiera del Garda and Venezia S Lucia.

www.trenitalia.com/cms/v/index.jsp…

This is the information for the bus to Venice:

…verona.it/flex/…134

Perthshire
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Gardaland evening tickets

Thanks for your advice - now back from a wonderful holiday in Garda. Gardaland is great for teenagers and plenty of buses, even a free shuttle from Peschiera which we took advantage of while the boys had fun.

Took the ATV bus to Venice for 35 Euros which worked well, no air conditioning on bus though!

Edinburgh, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Garda, Lake Garda
Level Contributor
8,141 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gardaland evening tickets

Hi, thanks for coming back to the forum to let us know how it went! Pleased to hear you had a good time and that your teenagers enjoyed Gardaland.

Shame about no air-conditioning on the bus to Venice. That can't have been a comfortable journey!

5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Gardaland evening tickets

We will be visiting garda lake during the first week of July. We will be staying in Hotel Vela Doro in Cisano near Bardolino. How shall we travel from Gardaland park in the evening to go back to the hotel. Are buses efficient or better a taxi?

I have been told that the water buses are better than the buses. WHat do you suggest?

We are planning to do Malcesine together with Limone in one day. Riva del garda on another, Verona and Parco natura on another. Caneva world with Movieland and later we do Medival times.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Oops sorry forgot to mention we are a couple with a 10 year old girl.

Thanks for your time.

Edited: 30 May 2015, 09:54
Wakefield, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake Garda, Lake Garda, Nago
Level Contributor
6,155 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Gardaland evening tickets

The ferries travel all around the lake but there are very few services to and from Cisano and don't run later in the evenings. This is the summer timetable and fare chart

navigazionelaghi.it/file2/…202015.pdf

navigazionelaghi.it/g_download/2014eng_tarif…

You can download the timetables for the summer bus service which will commence on the 15th June as you will see there are some late buses.

…verona.it/flex/…743

Last summer there was a bus from Cisano to Parco Natura running 3 hourly, No.177-178 that timetable should be available in the next couple of weeks.

Edited: 30 May 2015, 10:18
8. Re: Gardaland evening tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2016, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Limone sul Garda