We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driving from Bergamo Airport to Limone

Which Limone sul Garda hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Herne Bay, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Driving from Bergamo Airport to Limone

Hi

I am flying solo to Bergamo Airport towards the end of August and staying for 4nights. I have arranged a rental car to drive to Limone.

Does anyone have an idea of how much the tolls would be for this journey?

What is the journey like? It looks like one motorway to the Lake region. What is it like after leaving the motorway?

Thanks

Wakefield, United...
Destination Expert
for Lake Garda, Lake Garda, Nago
Level Contributor
5,371 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Driving from Bergamo Airport to Limone

Hi, the journey is not a bad one at all, more or less straight onto the motorway from the airport, just follow the signs for Venezia. The toll is cheap, I think around €4. You stay on the motorway until you reach Brescia Est, then follow the signs for Salo then Limone sul Garda. You will join the lake road just before Salo then drive up the lakeside to Limone, just a word of warning, parts of this section are narrow and in tunnels so just drive at the speed you are comfortable with.

Herne Bay, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Driving from Bergamo Airport to Limone

Thats good, exactly what I wanted to hear.

Thanks for the warning, I wont be in a rush and being on my own means I will be taking it easy, speed wise.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Driving from Bergamo Airport to Limone

A good website to get the best route and costs is the www.viamichelin.com

4. Re: Driving from Bergamo Airport to Limone

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Limone sul Garda