We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

School Visit Hotel Advice

Mboro. UK
Level Contributor
606 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
School Visit Hotel Advice

Can anyone please advise me as to a suitable hotel for a school party visiting from England. I wish to come in May/ June 2012 with approx 45 children aged 10 years old. I would like a good hotel who will accommodate our group. I have been to Noordwijk many times before and have stayed at the De Ossewa and the Duinlust. I really like the Duinlust as they only have our children staying and they give excellent service, but they may be extending the hotel next year so I need to find somewhere else. Can anyone reccommend a hotel that would be suitable.?

Thanks

4 replies to this topic
Amersfoort, The...
Destination Expert
for Amsterdam
Level Contributor
7,771 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: School Visit Hotel Advice

You may well have done this already but this is quite a good list of the hotels in Noordwijk:

http://www.hotels.nl/noordwijk/

A bit more information may help us to narrow the search down a bit. Can you give us some idea of a budget? How many rooms do you want?

Netherlands
Level Contributor
191 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: School Visit Hotel Advice

Does it have to be a hotel ?

If not, maybe take a look at this : duinrell.com/groups/bookinginfo/schooltrip

Edited: 07 April 2011, 10:38
Mboro. UK
Level Contributor
606 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: School Visit Hotel Advice

hi - thanks for the quick replies.

I like a hotel for security and safety - I ilike to keep the group together and , if possible, I try to stay in a hotel where we will be the only people staying. It is hard to say the number of rooms I need as some hotels have triples and quads. I would say I woul usually take approximately 44 children with about 22 boys and 22 girls, I also take about 9 staff. I would probably need 5 rooms for staff and 20-23 rooms for children if they were all staying in twins. As for budget, it is difficult to say, as the hotels offer rates with free adults per paying pupil. I would say we pay approx 80 euros per child with all meals included. I would have to check. We usually stay at the Duinlust and find their rates fair.

Hope this clarifies things.

Mboro. UK
Level Contributor
606 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: School Visit Hotel Advice

we may possibly pay 100 euros per night

Reply to: School Visit Hotel Advice
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Noordwijk
More Noordwijk Topics