We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Oslo Torp airport to Royken

In cooperation with: Visit Norway
UK
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
Travel from Oslo Torp airport to Royken

Hello! could somebody please help me of how to get to Royken from Oslo Torp airport by public transport? Thank you in advance for the help.

Kind regards,

Mary

Mentioned in this post
Oslo
Oslo
Eastern Norway, Norway
County Donegal...
Level Contributor
2,816 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel from Oslo Torp airport to Royken

Hi Mary

probably the Torp Expressen bus to Drammen

torpekspressen.no/Englishinformation/tabid/1…

& bus from there to Royken

Edited: 15 April 2010, 23:14
Norway
Level Contributor
50 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel from Oslo Torp airport to Royken

I don't think the bus from Torp stops in the same area as the one to Røyken, so maybe you would have to take a third bus between them.

I think it would be easier with the train, even if it might take a little longer. There are airport shuttles to the train station. Take the train from Torp to Asker (about 1.5 hours?). In Asker you can get on a local train to Røyken (15 minutes).

3. Re: Travel from Oslo Torp airport to Royken

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2010, 07:16
Get answers to your questions about Royken